Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics. Login · Register

A strange download.

This post is going to be a bit all over the place.

A few days ago I was sitting with my friend. I was pretty high and went deep into observation mode. She was with her boyfriend and I got the strangest feeling that I was just watching a script of the tarot "The Lovers." The way they were facing each other, the dynamics at play. I felt a union merging within  myself. All the archetypes of humanity from the bottom up, like a blueprint that traveled upwards and manifested into all things seemed so clear. It felt like they were all actors in my play, so I started talking to my friend. I realized I was talking to myself. She had recently been abandoned by her whole family, and on a very deep level I felt she went through that because I emotionally feel abandoned by my family. We both started crying. She had made that sacrifice, but this sacrifice was only an archetype- a story playing out from very long ago. I realized that pain is not at all personal, that when we are told "we are all one" it is on the deepest level in the sense that we are all transmuting for another.

The downloads started coming more and I felt that we had destroyed the planet 1,000 years ago, and now we are within a simulation of our true home. Its like we are so close but our feet just can't touch the ground.

I am still baffled at this download. Why 1,000 years ago? I never heard anyone else say that at all. Its a totally new concept. I also felt that everything is very much okay. That we are simply within a very complex game, and there is maps like the stars, tarot, the bible..all of these things. It made me question the notion of relativity, I went so far out in thinking that we don't even know about the past if it ever really existed. As in the game is so complex that there is just a "past" loaded into the hardrive.

Lastly, I felt that the archons are not what we think they are. I feel like they are us. Humanities thought forms are moreover a symptom of being caught off.  The reason we feel like we are in a simulation is because thoughts are simulations of reality.

I don't know if this makes much sense, but I enjoy sharing abstract things with you guys.

Much love <3

Quote from enem on July 14, 2017, 4:06 pm

Lastly, I felt that the archons are not what we think they are. I feel like they are us.

That is right in line with several millennia worth of ancient teaching. We are the "Fallen Angels". We are the "Elohim".

Humanities thought forms are moreover a symptom of being caught off.  The reason we feel like we are in a simulation is because thoughts are simulations of reality. I don't know if this makes much sense, but I enjoy sharing abstract things with you guys. Much love <3

Again, another insight confirmed by the ancient teachings. Our thoughts project "Maya" the illusion.

I realized that pain is not at all personal, that when we are told "we are all one" it is on the deepest level in the sense that we are all transmuting for another.

This is something I kinda needed to hear.

Humanities thought forms are moreover a symptom of being caught off.  The reason we feel like we are in a simulation is because thoughts are simulations of reality. I don't know if this makes much sense, but I enjoy sharing abstract things with you guys. Much love <3

Again, another insight confirmed by the ancient teachings. Our thoughts project "Maya" the illusion.

Hence why memories occur. Thy are like reverse premonitions. Reverse " visual projection" of events.

Thanks Sam and PhoenixVanguard, I am finally getting into Gnosis. It's really saving my life. I'm glad that I was able to help you out in a way Sam, knowing that pain isn't personal  is a great liberator.

Quote from enem on July 14, 2017, 4:06 pm

The downloads started coming more and I felt that we had destroyed the planet 1,000 years ago, and now we are within a simulation of our true home. Its like we are so close but our feet just can't touch the ground.

Ok, now you've hit on one of my favorite conspiracy theories i've heard recently.  This one I learned while looking into the Mandela Effect.  Once you get past the idea of Mandela Effect, you start looking into "Why is this happening?".

One thing I read somewhere is that in the past there was an extinction level event and we were all uploaded into a database by some higher dimensional beings. And the Mandela Effects we see are just bad editing on their parts while they try and figure what to do with us.

I don't really believe this, but your post brought it back to my mind 🙂

Ok, now you've hit on one of my favorite conspiracy theories i've heard recently.  This one I learned while looking into the Mandela Effect.  Once you get past the idea of Mandela Effect, you start looking into "Why is this happening?".

One thing I read somewhere is that in the past there was an extinction level event and we were all uploaded into a database by some higher dimensional beings. And the Mandela Effects we see are just bad editing on their parts while they try and figure what to do with us.

I don't really believe this, but your post brought it back to my mind ?

Ah I know even though it was a "download," I still find it doesn't add up or that there was something missing. In my opinion the Mandela effect occurs cause we're all experiencing our own reality and sometimes weird glitches or crashes occur. I really do feel though that there is some beings that try to enforce those theories even via download, but I feel the organic system in which we live is way more complex that that 🙂

What if your download was a vision of some far flung future event?

Hm its a possibility, it was very past tense though. After it I had a sign that my star people was involved in the download. Maybe it was a warped timeline lol

Memories can also be looked at as time traveling, in the same sense as any physical movement or transit. "Downloads" can come specifically by request, through the general or local current of energy around you, and can even be intercepted from 'other' beings communicating with one another.

Deshy

Yes No