Welcome Help & Advice Could I Have Made A Connection?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Deshy Deshy 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Yesterday, after what I feel is some 20 minutes into meditation, I got into this state:

1. Felt as if a powerful energy was pulling me from above. Like I have grown antennas.
    2. No physical sensation in the body but was very alert.
    3. The surrounding was slightly red. This isn’t the first time I saw red in meditation.
    4. I distinctively saw the number 333. It was pointed out to me off a book page.
    5. After seeing 333, I kept getting flashes of notice boards, book pages, banners. They changed so fast I could not read. The little I read, I cannot recall.
    6. I heard birds chirping. It was in the night so was weird to hear birds. Earlier too, while in meditation, I have heard wings of birds (buzzing past my window maybe). One day, I looked out my window and saw a bird (black one) who was staring at me in a very strange way. I felt something intuitively that I could not explain.

Questions: Am I imagining all this? Why do I see red? Why the birds? This isn’t the first time birds came up. Could I be clairaudient or is it just because your sense of sound heightens when you meditate and the birds actually chirped somewhere far away?

Sam
    Sam

Questions: Am I imagining all this?

Short answer: Probably not, since your reality is created by your imagination anyway.

Why do I see red?

If you’ve seen it multiple times, think about the circumstances of what it might mean to your current situation in that moment. I don’t like being vague however it’s often a representation of an individuals expression of a particular message and/or meaning.

Why the birds? This isn’t the first time birds came up.

Best guess is probably the atmosphere of tranquility and nature that you’re tuning into.

Could I be clairaudient or is it just because your sense of sound heightens when you meditate and the birds actually chirped somewhere far away?

It probably isn’t down to one or the other. What most don’t realize is that this extended hearing can be the result of clairaudiant development. Your physical hearing thus being extended by improving clairaudiance. Whether you are actually developing clairaudiance itself is something you’ll have to find out however should be noted that everyone has all abilities but some just being more prominent than others.

Hope it helps.

The red could be a visual representation of the heat in my body. I feel like my body heat rises… That’s just the closest guess I can make.

I tried again today without much luck. I was repeatedly disturbed by a tingly sensation in my nose. 🙁

But I did reach some level of coherence. At some point I was aware that my thumb was moving. If I am not terribly mistaken, it drew 4D on the wall and stopped. Again, I could be imagining all this because no guide presented himself to me. It was just those letters… out of the blue.

Yesterday was my first contact ever, if you could call it a contact. I don’t mind taking this slow but some solid reassurance regarding whether or not I am imagining this would be nice. Should I try asking that out loud before I sit for meditation tomorrow?

Before I sat for meditation yesterday, I asked out loud for a guide to come forward. I also asked out loud for my angels and guides to hold space for me from negative entities. That is how I was able to break the ice, after trying for many months.

Btw. I’m really grateful for this forum! <3

I am from a Buddhist background. Buddhist meditation is designed to renounce any notion of a self. Nobody really understands me. They are not unsupportive, but they are like “guide? what guide?” or “these things are irrelevant!” Lol!

When I made my first contact, I felt love and light filling my heart. After that I felt elated, happy, and great.

Could I have connected with a less evolved being on the second day? The 4D thing worries me. The second day, I felt like a barrier was building up. That energy was confronting and stubborn. I did not feel uplifted after that. I felt vulnerable.

I specifically asked for the highest guide possible before sitting down for meditation. I dunno why I got this.

Sam
    Sam

I can’t see my previous comment since I tried to edit it yesterday so I don’t know if it exists on my end on this forum. However either way…

Could I have connected with a less evolved being on the second day? The 4D thing worries me. The second day, I felt like a barrier was building up. That energy was confronting and stubborn. I did not feel uplifted after that. I felt vulnerable.

Your concerns are valid. It is possible that you connected to a lesser evolved being. However the fourth dimension is a duality realm, a barrier between “Light” and “dark”. Light in higher 4D astral and dark within the lower astral.

If it was in fact a “lower” being and your statement of intention was exactly asking for the “highest guide possible”, either that it should have “worked as intended” or some dark entity manipulated it into highest of ego. To explain, highest what exactly? Highest of light? Highest within the lower realms or higher realms, highest of ego? Highest of power? etc, meaning they may have been able to mess with the interpretable function of it.

Typically I’d attempt to get them to divulge their true intention,. If they are not so forth coming with it or they are but something “doesn’t feel right” then they are likely hiding something or trying to deceive you.

I can see only two replies from you. Thank you so much for taking the time!

I tried it again today but nothing came up. I feel like it was a negative entity that came up previously. Even on the first time, I asked whether it was a guide, but it didn’t say anything. I now feel that’s strange.

Do you have any advice on how to set the intention right or how to avoid attracting these darker beings?

Also, is there a recommended way to get out of the trace if you feel like you are with an entity you don’t like? Last time, I was too scared to ask them to leave. I freaked out and I called for help from my guides and came out of the trance instantly. I felt like I ran off scared. Haha!

I’m sorry this sounds so weird, but I passed some blood the next day as if I was on periods but I was not. I wonder whether it has something to do with the channelling experience.

Sam
    Sam

Aw well I did one yesterday which was actually somewhat longer than these two. It seems if you edit a post multiple times within a very short time span, it get’s confuse and can’t render it.

Do you have any advice on how to set the intention right or how to avoid attracting these darker beings?

The most simple and obvious one would be adding the phrase “for my highest good” to the statement of intention. So making your claim to get in contact with your guides then adding that phrase in. While this is typically for manifestation purposes, the same rules sort of apply here in a way. However the main point being that you’ll have to be really specific with the details in what you want to happen. Something like “I want to get in touch with me true guides for my highest good.” You can say it exactly or differently if you prefer making up your own affirmations.

Also, is there a recommended way to get out of the trace if you feel like you are with an entity you don’t like?

I’d have to think on that one since different entities will try using different ways of getting to you. However, yes there is always a way of doing anything. As a general all rounder for manifestation, including repelling unwanted beings and energy, imagination is the strongest source of strength for it.. Typically white light meditation / manifestation usually helps.
    Just found something to explain how to do it and how it works. It’s pretty simple but this probably can explain it better than I can:
    https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/2014/1/31/psychic-protection-series-protection-light-shields-and-bubbles-part-2

I’m sorry this sounds so weird, but I passed some blood the next day as if I was on periods but I was not. I wonder whether it has something to do with the channelling experience.

Not really sure there. It could be a physical reaction to the occurrence however on a physical / medical level I wouldn’t know except stress is known to sometimes cause it if it’s irregular. I’d probably only be worried if it it happens more than once or twice.

Sam
    Sam

I will try to repeat a shortened version of the lost comment since it was actually quite long and I had already spend some considerable time writing it out. Would be a shame for it to just go to waste.

At some point I was aware that my thumb was moving. If I am not terribly mistaken, it drew 4D on the wall and stopped. Again, I could be imagining all this because no guide presented himself to me. It was just those letters… out of the blue.

I would not take that as coincidence, since true coincidences are very rare near to the point that they do not exist at all. For your hand to specifically draw the impression of “4D” displays at least some degree of significance and not just random chance regardless of if a guide was present or not. This may inadvertently be a small lesson in not expecting a guide to be present for a message to be.

Yesterday was my first contact ever, if you could call it a contact. I don’t mind taking this slow but some solid reassurance regarding whether or not I am imagining this would be nice. Should I try asking that out loud before I sit for meditation tomorrow?

This would have been a good idea as it would make a clear and direct statement of intention.

Before I sat for meditation yesterday, I asked out loud for a guide to come forward. I also asked out loud for my angels and guides to hold space for me from negative entities. That is how I was able to break the ice, after trying for many months.

I don’t think I commented on this too much however with what we now know, I find it strange that a seemingly negative entity would be able to “appear” if you asked for your guides to hold a positive space. However conversely, this may have prevented this entity from being able to do any significant action against you hence why they remained silent and left.

I am from a Buddhist background. Buddhist meditation is designed to renounce any notion of a self. Nobody really understands me. They are not unsupportive, but they are like “guide? what guide?” or “these things are irrelevant!” Lol!

I have a somewhat ironic affiliation to this as I tend to delve into various philosophies and in a way “reformat” them rather than outright follow them as a specific doctrine or ideology.I actually followed a psychic who’s “teachings” drew a lot from Buddhist philosophy. He even tried to subtly claim that a mentor he had from an early age was a reincarnation of Buddha himself though which among other things started me down a path of investigation with him, mainly due to suspicion that he might be exploiting his abilities or knowledge for possibly malicious (to a degree) personal gain, and while there could be an argument made for this actually being true, this psychic showed signs of have a bit of an ego. However despite this I actually learned a lot from him.

However long story short, I saw the flaws with following a philosophy directly, completely or specifically and began to amalgamate different doctrines, teachings etc. I was never actually a Buddhist myself, or rather I didn’t fall into that typical category of it’s follower base. However I did admire it’s wisdom and insight as well as that from other’s even those that could contradict it, which too had their own flaws. This resulted in a an idea that did not necessarily require negation or indulgence in aspects such as the ego, as in since Buddhism required that you negate or renounce “the self” that this could also pose potential debilitation as well being probably just as counter productive. Meaning this instead of neglecting the self, hails it, not necessarily out of indulgence of ego but recognizing the inherent importance of an individual but above all the choice of what one should do and believe rather than adherence to an established ideal or doctrine specifically which serves either as a prerequisite or an extension to an individuals own beliefs and doctrine as well as actions. I.e. the promotion of choice.

This was supposed to be a shortened version however it turned out longer than the original post. Though I wish the original one was still there as it probably would have explained it a lot better than I did here as there were a lot of more details I had covered with it.

Thank you so much, Sam! I really appreciate your help and am grateful.

I tried to connect again today and those negative beings reappeared. They started pulling my toes as if to disturb, scare, or simply just to mock me. I feel like it was them the other day too, making my nose scratch.

Before I sat down for meditation, I said a mantra like you advised. I imagined a white bubble of light around me, called upon my guides and the archangel Michael to hold space for me. These negative beings could still make contact with me. Maybe because there was a lesson there for me? Anyway, I was not afraid this time because I felt reassured of the help that I am getting. I asserted that they are to leave, and that I only want to connect with a spirit of love and light– someone with my highest good in his/her mind. I also asserted that I want to channel a guide for the purpose of my own personal growth and not for any other (egoistic) need. The toe pulling stopped immediately. Although I could not connect with a higher being, I fell into a relaxed sleep.

This experience made me realize that everything that came up was in response to some emotionally unhealed scars I have or had in me. I suffer from a feeling of abandonment, being unloved and unappreciated as a kid, and being ridiculed or even bullied. I do not know whether the “negative beings” are actual beings or not, but I am sure that they represented my own inner issues. They are a projection.

What is even crazier is that in my waking life too, I kept attracting things that were an exact mirror of what went on in my trance state. Other drivers cut me off, cashiers mess up my bills, service people are rude etc. I feel that channelling is nothing more than an opportunity at self cleansing.

Btw. ever since the day I started meditating, I have been angrier and my mood has been crappier. A crap load of issues that used to be deep inside me is starting to pop up. Childhood memories… They come up even in my dreams. I wish I knew what to do to heal completely. Simply just bringing them to my awareness might not be sufficient…

Sam
    Sam

I was going to mention that these supposedly negative beings might actually inadvertently be crying for help, similar to that of a pet or a child being annoying or having a tantrum in order to bring you to the attention of an genuine urgent matter. Though with this perspective of it being your own projections of inner unsolved issues, this may prove more to the case. Whether they are within or external manifestations of negativity works out either way since if it were external entities feeding on your own issues, it may serve to heal both parties. So perhaps healing yourself heals them or visa versa. Alternatively perhaps the seeming absence of your guides is a message from them that they want you to confront these issues hence why the meditations have started pouring out these unwanted vibes. However if it’s any comfort, I doubt they’d just leave you to it without any oversight and protection in the background.

Since I mainly focus on seeking and sharing knowledge and am not a spiritual healing practitioner, my own perspectives as limited as they are in regards to being of a more actual practical help is that now you are aware of these issues, your guides may possibly take on a more active role in “guiding” you forward in how to deal with them so perhaps through another mediation attempt, they may be more fourth coming to you or alternatively if these beings should return, rather than dismissing them (which is what I’ve seen a lot of people do since they don’t know how to deal with them either out of not understanding the being’s role ans pass it off as an assumption that they just need to “get rid of them” or how to interact with them in a positive way), you could take the opportunity to discern their nature of intention. They obviously want your attention for a reason but that doesn’t mean to give in to them, only asking what they want from you or why they are there. Admittedly this might be throwing you slightly into the deep end since you may not be used to dealing with these kinds of things. However if you try to level with them and show you are genuinely interested in them (not in a negative way but in a loving and respectful way), they should respond in kind or the issues should resolve themselves. If it’s as I suspect, then it should work, otherwise someone who is a proper healing practitioner might be able to help you more in knowing how to deal with these issues once you’ve figured out what they are..

now you are aware of these issues, your guides may possibly take on a more active role in “guiding” you

Thank you so much for your help!

I tried everyday after the last time I wrote to you and absolutely nothing came up. I tried several past life regression sessions also. A lot of things came up during those. I don’t know whether they are just my imaginations or actual past lifes.

However, a guide did not come forward so far. I set the intention vividly and loudly “I wish to contact a guide who intends my highest good with love and compassion”. Since nothing came up, I thought maybe I am expecting too much. This is why I took some days off the forums and generally the Internet and I just focused on normal day to day stuff. I tried again today. Still nothing…

Sam
    Sam

I tried everyday after the last time I wrote to you and absolutely nothing came up. I tried several past life regression sessions also. A lot of things came up during those. I don’t know whether they are just my imaginations or actual past lifes.

I would keep that information around just in case, even if it is “just your imagination” as even that could prove to be useful or valid in some way of application in the future.

However, a guide did not come forward so far. I set the intention vividly and loudly “I wish to contact a guide who intends my highest good with love and compassion”. Since nothing came up, I thought maybe I am expecting too much. This is why I took some days off the forums and generally the Internet and I just focused on normal day to day stuff. I tried again today. Still nothing…

No guides? Hmm. And what of the negative beings? I’m guessing they no longer show themselves or maybe just linger in the background. If it is that they still remain, then your guides might be trying to tell you the same solution I did before – confronting the issues directly. Asking them why they are they or what they want with you. Considering that the purpose of your guides is to tell you what’s going on and the best course of action is. Perhaps they feel their presence is currently unnecessary because you are already aware of what they might tell you. I.e. since you are looking externally for what is already present within However, that said, that would be no reason for them not to come forth and confirm this though they don’t always necessarily appear directly.

What I suspect here is that you “are” being guided, but perhaps not in the way you expect. Your started seeing triple 3’s which indicates that they ‘have’ responded to your pleas for guidance (even if it was prematurely to you asking since). It might be that you just need to trust in the information you did get through the visions and such which is their way of giving you the information and guidance you were looking for. However this is just my speculation.

This might be a repeat post as I tried to edit my previous once but it vanished for no reason.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to site top