Welcome Help & Advice Could I Have Made A Connection?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Fieldanddream fieldanddream 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I would keep that information around just in case

I might start a meditation journal. Some of the things that came up were not things that were in my conscious mind. Like the first time, I saw myself as a man in Tibetan wooden shoes and rowing away from what felt like a mum or a wife, feeling absolute dread and guilt. I cried throughout the self hypnosis. I felt terribly sad.

In another session, I saw that my mum did not really want to have me in this life. She wished that I would get miscarried. I felt pretty anxious thinking that my future mum might not be happy to have me. I asked her later that day about it and she confirmed that she wished she did not have to carry another kid. So, what I felt even before I was born was correct!

There was another life in which I was a young woman, sitting in meditation looking at the sea during sunset from the top of a mountain. I felt absolute peace and joy. That is kind of expected because I often picture myself like that. But I do wish it is a future life.

However this is just my speculation.

No. I think you make a lot of sense. It could be that they are there guiding me all the time. The 333 cannot be a coincidence. It is a very vivid confirmation that they are around. I should not expect a beautiful fairy-like being to come forward with a “Hi my name is… and I am your guide” just yet. Lol!

And what of the negative beings?

Honestly, I do not know. After those past life sessions, I have been feeling extremely sad. Each time I tried to meditate, my mind has not settled. I felt really heavy in my heart and one day, I was looking out the window and I just cried. I asked these “negative beings” to find the light. I mentally told them to move on as I have too. I was looking out into the night and my neighbour’s garden light made pattens on his upstair wall. Maybe, just maybe, I saw a face of an ugly caricature in those patterns. As I was saying those words, it slowly turned into a human face– a woman with a long hair. She was quite pretty. I was saying these words in my mind and was crying, I had tears rolling down my face and wishing my mum wouldn’t barge into my room. Lol!

After that I have felt neutral. The heaviness in my heart is gone.

Yesterday, I did a meditation and I felt love and compassion. I felt like we are all suffering beings and people are and have ever been rude to me because they are suffering. I felt instantly sorry for my mum. I forgave her and everybody else. I am planning to sit today too and fix my mind on these lines- love and compassion. Funny thing is, I have been asking for a guide who will guide me with love and compassion. It seems like it is just what I got. <3

Sam
    Sam

Some of the things that came up were not things that were in my conscious mind. Like the first time, I saw myself as a man in Tibetan wooden shoes and rowing away from what felt like a mum or a wife, feeling absolute dread and guilt.

In another session, I saw that my mum did not really want to have me in this life. She wished that I would get miscarried.

There was another life in which I was a young woman, sitting in meditation looking at the sea during sunset from the top of a mountain. I felt absolute peace and joy. That is kind of expected because I often picture myself like that. But I do wish it is a future life.

A past, a present, a future. One of self, one of circumstance, one of situational acceptance. At least it seems to correlate to this.

Yesterday, I did a meditation and I felt love and compassion. I felt like we are all suffering beings and people are and have ever been rude to me because they are suffering.

It’s not uncommon to see people awaken from a place of trauma or hardship, though initially the focus being to free themselves from the torment of unwanted circumstance but then change because of it and learning to develop beyond the surface motives, though in twist of irony, our past circumstances not just being the catalyst reason we awaken or enter spirituality but can also directly infer one’s purpose.
    For example, Gigi (only using her since she’s usually the catalyst of why most people are part of the Cosmic Collective) coming from an atheist background as well as early extra terrestrial influences from film and fiction (I’m only sharing what she already shared herself as public knowledge so I’m not blurting out anything that’s considered private) that served back then as a future inference (whether she knew this or not) to her “purpose”, lively-hood and her connection to ET’s as well as effectively being a public speaker and promoter of sovereignty of one’s own internal conviction and volition, mirroring what she came from in effective.. “opposition” being the wrong word but you get my meaning. I.e. She mirrored change in a sense.

Another one being a psychic who I sometimes follow – though not as much as I used to – was apparently in essence, “prophecised” by his aunt or something who was apparently intuitive herself before he was born (who in any case seems to believe he’s somewhat famous because he has a bit of an ego, or visa versa because he’s been on a few radio and psychic related TV shows but regardless does have a decent track record as well as his “teachings” are on point). However despite this, point being that if this was the case, it was circumstance of someone of foretelling nature being “foretold” if that makes sense.

I never actually awakened from a place of trauma or anything like most people. I’ve had trauma and hardships in my past but wasn’t the reason I awakened or became spiritual, but rather through seeking to develop my psionic abilities (telekinesis and the like). Abilities that can be directly applied to influence the environment, physical or otherwise. If you’re unsure of the difference, though this is in rudimentary terms, psychic ability being to “receive influence” and psionic being ‘to’ (manifest / create / change / alter) influence.
    I also grew up with reference of fictional media, the majority of which also relating to ETs as well as some spiritual elements that could be implemented as spiritual self inference. For example, I grew up with things like Star Wars, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, among others which within them and their concepts served as reference that could be applied to me or the real world in many cases – and as much of a nerd or geek I am, this does make sense – like the force concept being reference to the actual spiritual and Buddhist concept of Qui / Chi, pr prana or whatever that name is for universal energy. So in other words: Where circumstance can infer purpose, fiction can infer (the same within) reality.

(This is where I go a bit off topic)
    However I took that a step further as to me this fictional adaptation to the real world can be elevated much more such as some of these various concepts of practices, insights, philosophies or abilities. and such specifically designed around / for / within a fictional environment that even the most obscure has potential to be coherently applied within our own reality (even if by technicality they came from our reality in the first place since this was the same process of how our universe was created as well). Even their lore can have reference to actual events either or history or someone’s past life. (I.e. the Time War from Doctor Who possibly a reference to the Lyran / Orion galactic War). It’s not uncommon for fiction to mirror actual history so it would make sense that in a spiritual setting it does as well, even if most don’t realize it, despite if they made it up that particular universe or not. So not only serving as a sort of “reminder” or a way to show us the “real” implications of them. though of certain aspects of the real world, but acts in some way and an extension by direct extraction, implementation and application.

People have done this in the past, like I’ve seen people actually make an actual Jedi order in real life because they liked the franchise or they see how it can be relevant to our real world ((although I’m specifically referring to stuff like developing and reformatting things such as abilities, techniques, insights etc within fiction for practical use within the real world, not like in an 8th Grade syndrome sort of way but can have that kind of implication in some way as well) but most often don’t realize the true implication behind it when they do. However it’s not just SW or Doctor Who, I’m just using them as a close example but can be done with literally anything though the main idea being that even that which s “made”up “or considered “made up” can be used as a reference to something that already exists or actually happened in our reality or reformatted from fiction into the real world in a feasible, practical manner.

This is also why I said before that even if the stuff you saw in your visions was still only the making of your imagination, it can still have potential relevance as past reference or application in the future. By extension, you could technically argue that nothing is “made up” but merely unwitting manifestation without knowing, or rather everything you can think of may be true by default which is basically what I was referring to before as a lot of what I know within spiritual culture, practice and philosophy is or could have been implemented by fictional inspiration put into practice by universal nature. Bit of an off topic ramble but hope it makes sense. I really didn’t expect to go on this long. Thought it’d just be a couple paragraphs!

A past, a present, a future. One of self, one of circumstance, one of situational acceptance. At least it seems to correlate to this.

What does that mean? I cannot find a correlation but maybe I am missing something.

Bit of an off topic ramble but hope it makes sense. I really didn’t expect to go on this long. Thought it’d just be a couple paragraphs!

Haha! I did not really get some of it. Thanks for taking the time. I really appreciate it!

I meditated today but fell asleep. I have been tired lately due to my day job starting after the vacation. I am hoping to catch up more during the weekend. Fingers crossed.

I hope your meditation is going well!

Sam
    Sam

What does that mean? I cannot find a correlation but maybe I am missing something.

Tis’ simple. One of past, relating to the vision you saw of yourself in a past life as a Tibetan man in sorrow. Also relating to “one of self”. One of present + circumstance being the one where you discovered your mother wanted an abortion – of external circumstance that is not yours to blame. One of future where you are seemingly at peace with yourself + circumstance. The idea being one situation where it may have been something you did or that affected you within in a past life, another situation that you had no control over and one where both are “aligned” in a sense to that both internal and external hardships have been lifted.

Haha! I did not really get some of it. Thanks for taking the time. I really appreciate it!

I’m glad it helped. Though I should have said that earlier.

I hope your meditation is going well!

Meditation? Ha! What meditation? :p

Thank you, though I don’t really have the proper space to meditate properly. I don’t really have anywhere where I won’t be disturbed. Where I live is somewhat small and with two other family members often roaming about the house, one of which spending a lot of time in the same room as me (shared bedroom). I have heard that mediating while walking or even doing some kind of menial task can actually help though. Actually done that a few times while dong the dishes and such. It can even work with things that you enjoy such as hobbies or developing skills, while doing things of interest in constant practice. it’s somewhat relaxing. It allows the activity in your brain to focus on something while you’re the middle of deep consciousness. Sort of supplementary in a way. Instead of having to “get rid” of all that excess thought you can still utilize it while not having it as focus or distraction, or rather that “it” has something to distract itself with while you are focusing. Kinda like putting loud noise in the next room so though it’s still there, you can’t hear it.
    I’m also trying to work on a streamlined variant of mediation to use and then teach others, though if there is already one perfected or there is already an “established” method of doing so which I’ll just use that instead.

The idea being one situation where it may have been something you did or that affected you within in a past life, another situation that you had no control over and one where both are “aligned” in a sense to that both internal and external hardships have been lifted.

Wow! That is a pretty impressive analysis! I am sure I would never have seen it that way had you not pointed it out.

As for meditation, what works best for someone is an individual thing. I like to achieve deep levels of concentration although I have so far been unable to go that deep. Practice makes perfect I guess.

This is a short youtube video by a lovely woman. It so simply and lovingly explains negative/lower vibe entities involvement with us as well as the broader view. (and there’s a diagram too!!:)
    Be well!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to site top