Welcome Introductions Hello From Washington

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Wolf Wolf 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone, I’m excited and glad to be joining the online community that Gigi has created for us. I am Jacob, I am new to the new age. I grew up as a Christian and have gone back and forth throughout the spectrum of religion and spirituality. There are many ways to describe myself, I like to eat veggie based foods, I strive to become a better more aware person everyday, my favourite hobbies are nature walks, video games, writing, journaling and drawing. I have been trying to get myself to regularly meditate, but I’m still working on that. But all in all I’m grateful and happy to be a part of the cosmic collective. Thanks Gigi!

My profile picture is from when I was 15. I am now 20. I just never take selfies anymore, so I don’t have any at my disposal to post as my picture.

Howdy Jake!

Welcome to the community. I enjoyed reading your recent short story as it was featured on the CC Facebook page. Look forward to more stories and forum posts!

Best,

Wolf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to site top