Welcome Help & Advice Intense Dream When I Was 7 Years Old.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by CourtneyH CourtneyH 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So when I was 7 years old I had a very real intense dream. First off I was raised on a farm in Oklahoma and no one ever talked about space ships or ETs or even spirituality. I didn’t watch to much tv so I don’t know how my 7 year old head dreamed this up. My dream started off with me sitting on my porch at night with my little brother. For some reason we were sitting on a white sheet. I looked down and blood started coming through the sheet. All of a sudden a big black oval looking space ship came down and landed in my yard.Then the spaceship opened and two tall ladies with black long hair and very white skin came out and started walking towards us.They were twirling long sharp silver looking blades like batons.They walked up to me and my brother and said they were there to take my brother with them.They said they didn’t want me because I was a girl. They kinda seemed familiar to me. I put my brother on my back and started flying threw the trees and over ponds. I looked back and the space ship was following us. I got to a pond and flew straight into it. My brother couldn’t swim I said it’s ok this is a dream and we can breath under water. I don’t know how I knew I was dreaming but I did. So we swam to the bottom and stayed there for a bit. As we came up out of the water I woke up. I was in a my bed and thinking what a crazy dream that was. My brother came in telling me he just woke up from a scary dream. He started explaining the dream I just told you. I said I had the same exact dream. We were sitting in my room talking and all of a sudden my window opened up and the two ladies came through my window twirling those bladed batons.They said give us your brother. They started coming towards him and I jumped in front of him and they stopped. I went to fight them off and I really woke up. Has anyone ever heard of beings like this. It was so intense that it’s stuck with me my whole life.

Could have been one of the human style aliens like Nordics or possibly one of the inner earth human like beings who I’ve heard like to communicate telepathically from inside the earth through dreams.

Did your brother have any recollection of anything like this himself in waking life? Dream within a dream within a dream stuff has happened to me and it always happened when I was encountering a negative being/force/energy. Also Oklahoma has some weird stuff going on it, I’m from OK myself and experienced a few weird things myself….

Right on! I’m just now learning about all the ET races and I really believe in it. Thanks!
    I meant that reply to Space-Puppy:)

To EchoePlaza- It definitely did have kind of a negative feel to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to site top