Welcome Help & Advice It Said "Quin Tub"

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Deshy Deshy 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In a dream, I visited a strange place. I don’t remember details, but it felt like some sort of an exile, a training or a meditation center. There were others. I was not unhappy but I felt anxious, trying to adjust to the new life and to cope with the change etc.

Someone gave me a thing that was the size of my palm. It looked like a lamp. She called it “Quin Tub”. It was spiritual. I kept repeating “Quin Tub” and then I heard a whistling sound like a bird’s and I woke up.

I immediately felt like I had to do “Quin Tub meditation”!!! I searched. Nothing comes up.

Does this mean anything to anyone?

Sigh! I give up. I am not psychic. I am imagining shi*.

The remotest link is Quita B. I just realized that she looks like me, strangely…. Shrugs

You may be on to something here. Click on my comment “Quin Tub” above. It is a link to a Vimeo video named Quin Tub. It was posted by a user named “Ufo Session”. You may be more psychic than you think 😉

You may be on to something here. Click on my comment “Quin Tub” above. It is a link to a Vimeo video named Quin Tub. It was posted by a user named “Ufo Session”. You may be more psychic than you think

I sort of like the music but I do not like the club scene. The only thing I found familiar is that logo. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEgxdLEqllI at 1.30.

I feel like I have seen that logo before. While I was in meditation… It was in red on a black background. I still do not have a solid connection though.

quin·tu·ple
    kwinˈt(y)o͞opəl,kwinˈtəpəl/Submit
    adjective
    adjective: quintuple
    consisting of five parts or things.
    five times as much or as many.
    (of time in music) having five beats in a bar.
    verb
    verb: quintuple; 3rd person present: quintuples; past tense: quintupled; past participle: quintupled; gerund or present participle: quintupling
    increase or cause to increase fivefold.
    noun
    noun: quintuple; plural noun: quintuples
    a fivefold number or amount; a set of five.

quin·tu·ple
    kwinˈt(y)o͞opəl,kwinˈtəpəl/Submit
    adjective
    adjective: quintuple
    consisting of five parts or things.
    five times as much or as many.
    (of time in music) having five beats in a bar.
    verb
    verb: quintuple; 3rd person present: quintuples; past tense: quintupled; past participle: quintupled; gerund or present participle: quintupling
    increase or cause to increase fivefold.
    noun
    noun: quintuple; plural noun: quintuples
    a fivefold number or amount; a set of five.

What does that mean? 5 times of what?

Plus, I’m sure I heard “Quin Tub” not “quintuple”. I know this because I kept repeating it in my dream. I woke up (with the whistle sound) and wrote that down immediately.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to site top