Welcome Introductions Lion Heart Creator

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Roop Roop 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Starseed, Adult Indigo, Shaman currently living in Southern Arizona. Dancing in the Light, merry adventures, Master Builder Birth Path, Aries with Leo rising searching for beautiful young(<32) female life partner, and Tribe. Sober DMT high for decades, love dancing, hiking, camping, Sacred Spaces, bicycling, Tantra Yoga (have trained hundreds). Warm, good humor, natural organic living, intuitive, mixed Native (Cherokee) roots, Celtic Druid, French, English. Brilliant author, dual degrees, heart centered, cordial, prosperity conscious, Law of Attraction, eclectic music: Blues, Classic Rock, Bluegrass, Chants, Baroque. Meditator, seminar leader, creative designer and builder, ergonomics, Feng Shui, astrology (especially relationships and relocality), numerology. Star Cultures include Andromeda, Sirius B, Orion above the Belt, Scorpius. Also resonate with Arcturian, Blue Avian. Multiple past lives in Egypt, France, Denmark, British Isles, Hawaii, Tibet.

Sam
    Sam

I don’t know what to make of this but it’s straight to the point.

I’m sure you don’t specifically identify as merely preconceived labels though I don’t see any humanized correlation to what they represent to you as an individual. It’s like me going: “Adult, Primordial, inquisitor, truth seeker.” They just represent what you are, not “who” you are.

For example, the “Primordial” aspect, is how I think, in a primordial format, retracting all preconception, inherent meaning etc. All of that stripped back to it’s “primordial” form. The “Inquisitor” aspect is a word I’ve somewhat thrown around quite a lot which represents an identity I associate as a statement of the fierceness of my search for absolute truth or “truth above all” in all aspects including enlightenment and “Oneness with the universe” as I see this itself as it’s own interpretation among many others where it could be considered the “definitive truth” but not necessarily the “absolute truth” (or visa versa) essentially making it a secondary or indirect objective in my case.

Don’t mind me too much though. I analyse everything I see. It’s just what I do, but like I said. It seems more of a blanket statement of what they are, not what they mean. Based on that I cannot currently define the inference, which to be fair is a general problem with spirituality as a whole though mainly regarding “spiritual teachers” and such as they don’t extend beyond what is given. There’s no “because” statement beyond them saying “this happens because of this so this will happen.” etc.

With all that said. Welcome, I guess?

Sam
    Sam

Seems to have not registered what I originally said, but either way. Welcome.

Anonymous

My introduction was not a response to what you originally said. Criticism noted, but it seems inappropriate here, and I don’t feel welcomed.

Sam
    Sam

So my original comment is still visible regardless of it’s apparent disappearance.

I do not know what you mean by “My introduction was not a response to what you originally said.” as it was a response welcome of your original post. Unless there was another which I am not ware of.

Do not take what I said as any form of insult or even criticism. I was merely trying to see the connection. I take on a more direct approach in see and saying as it is. I’m not really good at sugar coating it for the sake of interpreted ethical appeasement. I come from a place of negation of inherent interpretation which means I do not see things as inherently “good” or “bad” or “positive” or “negative” which are only ethical definitions supplied by the introduction of such interpreted values. In other words, absolute neutrality. The same applying to the aforementioned “appropriateness” stated.” It is neither inherently appropriate nor inappropriate. It’s understandable that it can be off putting.

Anonymous

Your post #6451 above is visible to me. Do you not see it? “Seems to have not registered what I originally said, but either way. Welcome.” What does what you originally said have to do with welcome? You don’t get to dictate how I take your critical message. i’m not remotely interested in your off-putting negation. Could you please remove your posts? Thank you.

Welcome to the forums comdoc

Roop
    Roop

Seems to have not registered what I originally said, but either way. Welcome.

It seems that the forum system may have accidentally flagged your comment for moderation, for some strange reason but it should be viewable now (#6450) and I have sent a report to the admins so that they can look into fixing it in case it happens again.

Your post #6451 above is visible to me. Do you not see it? “Seems to have not registered what I originally said, but either way. Welcome.” What does what you originally said have to do with welcome? You don’t get to dictate how I take your critical message. i’m not remotely interested in your off-putting negation. Could you please remove your posts? Thank you.

Comdoc, welcome to the forums! It seems there may have been a misunderstanding between you and Sam. (see my reply above). We’re a pretty friendly bunch here.

Anonymous

Roop, I received #6450 in my inbox. It’s full of negative comments (“negation”). Doesn’t strike me as welcoming nor friendly. Sam has chosen not to acknowledge nor respond to what I wrote in 6457 above about his comments–which I don’t want associated with what I wrote in my introduction. Could you please remove this entire thread. Thank you.

Roop
    Roop

Roop, I received #6450 in my inbox. It’s full of negative comments (“negation”). Doesn’t strike me as welcoming nor friendly. Sam has chosen not to acknowledge nor respond to what I wrote in 6457 above about his comments–which I don’t want associated with what I wrote in my introduction. Could you please remove this entire thread. Thank you.

I’m sorry, but our policy is not to delete or remove posts/threads by request unless they are somehow in violation of our community TOS. While Sam certainly seems to have his own, unique style when it comes to replies, it doesn’t appear that any rules we’re actually broken in this particular thread (at least as of now.) Although his tone does indeed seem rather “critical” for a greeting, I do not see any actual hate or genuine harassment within his replies that would warrant a post or thread deletion. However, please note that if you ever feel that you are being harassed here on the forums, via email or private message by any members here on CC, you can always block a user and/or you can also contact support via the help desk.

Sam
    Sam

Ayy Roop!

Firstly

“Seems to have not registered what I originally said, but either way. Welcome.

this is not the post in question. However, it seems my original 3 paragraph post is now visible to me.again. It seemed to have somehow just disappearance when I attempted to edit it. I literally just added the word “the” as a grammatical correction and it went after resubmitting it.

Secondly:

True I may be critical, but none more than needed. If anything this was largely light on any variant of criticism. My intention was not to be critical but to determine your point of view. I literally specified in the original post that this is essentially querying your opinion of what these words actually represent beyond mere labels and titles.

However, if this will satisfy you more, I will put myself through a critical filter and you can judge for yourself.

– If I were here to be negative, why would I waste my time or even be here at all?
    – When I said “negation” it was supposed to represent neutral value. Like how neither comes from the word nether (or visa versa) which means “nothing” or “void” yet is for some reason perceived as an opposing value. “Nothing” does not necessarily mean negative or “bad”. There may be some connotation depending on how it’s perceived but the same could also apply to the opposing, if there is “No negative” it means negative is void or negated itself as you are attempting to do here “negate perceived negativity” although it’s rather difficult to explain grey value in a black and white format.

“You don’t get to dictate how I take your critical message.”

Not trying to. Nor do I see how that was trying to. From what I can gather at this point, you took perhaps a wrongly said comment the wrong way, or I’m oblivious to my own actions, in which case I’d take responsibility for either way since it was my comment that started this.

“i’m not remotely interested in your off-putting negation. Could you please remove your posts? Thank you.”

1. I can’t delete my own comments. There is no option to do so.
    2. I’m not here to argue with you, nor am I trying to. I operate as a preference of vegetables over candy but I respect that you’re not the same (i.e. only hearing what you want to hear or that is desirable and take offence to anything outside that comfort zone). However this is a separate issue that had emerged for no reason. In all honestly right now, I’m not even trying to force the issue. It appears to be a clash of perspectives from what I can tell but I have no interest in arguing about it since they are all valid. You don’t have to respect or appreciate my approach, however remember I’m not the only one here. There are others in the community who may be more to your liking or even perhaps shares my view as well. I have no ill will towards you what so ever. I actually respect you for this diversity. You also appear to retain a respectful attitude towards this also which is also admirable.

in my inbox. It’s full of negative comments (“negation”). Doesn’t strike me as welcoming nor friendly. Sam has chosen not to acknowledge nor respond to what I wrote in 6457 above about his comments–

I live in the UK so it’s possible that I may not have seen it until the next day depending on what time your wrote it relative to your time which is the case here. Right now it’s 11:42 GMT upon me writing this.
    Something to take into account: “Chosen not to “defines an observed willingness to not respond. I just didn’t get to. Any online mods can probably verify my activity.

If nothing else,, if you are in contact with your guides, ask them for advice about how to deal or “negate” dealing with this ordeal. Could just ignore me which is fine. It would swiftly end this with no further issue but wouldn’t necessarily resolve it. Your choice. If this is what you prefer, so be it. I will no longer post on your forum. I’d rather spend my time dealing with other things as well than what mess this turned out to be.

Looks like he deleted his account. I have no idea what any of this was about, but just quickly glancing over the thread, it seems like he was extremely sensitive and defensive to your replies. *Shrug*

Sam
    Sam

Well he wouldn’t be the first though I still feel like a large portion of it is mine to blame. I either scared him off or exposed him to himself. There are others who’d probably console him better or reached out to him if he stayed. Not like I’m the only one here though he probably felt my presence “tainted” the environment or such or be that looming constant presence if he did stay which I wouldn’t blame him for which is however not the intention but I can see why my “say it as is” attitude can cause problems. If it did get to that point I’d probably withdraw from commenting entirely for a while though still remain around. Just wouldn’t cause as much an issue.

I will say this however. The irony is there are some who come to the spiritual community to be “validated” from a place of ego or for other various reasons who end up leaving after realizing it’s not what they expected – coming to learn to be / become whole yet don’t know how to deal with the sustainability of it from their place / state of origin on arrival. It makes me wonder if handing / being handed the truth without salt or sugar is necessary / sustainable or not for long term growth.

I will say this however. The irony is there are some who come to the spiritual community to be “validated” from a place of ego or for other various reasons who end up leaving after realizing it’s not what they expected – coming to learn to be / become whole yet don’t know how to deal with the sustainability of it from their place / state of origin on arrival. It makes me wonder if handing / being handed the truth without salt or sugar is necessary / sustainable or not for long term growth.

That would actually be a great topic to expand on, as a new forum/topic. I’m sure others would chime in.

Roop
    Roop

That would actually be a great topic to expand on, as a new forum/topic. I’m sure others would chime in.

I agree. However, I will have to close this particular thread now since this has gotten a little off topic and the original poster has chosen to delete their account.

Good to see people discussing these things!

– Roop

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Lion Heart Creator’ is closed to new replies.

Back to site top