Welcome Books, Films & Other Material Opening To Channel By Duane Packer And Sanaya Roman

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Thelittlebrownfox Thelittlebrownfox 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just got the book “Opening to Channel” and I’m super excited. Right in time for the weekend too. Universe really does deliver on time. <3

Has anyone read this? Any comments?

I’ve read it, and I thought it was really great. I’m not a clear channel yet, but I don’t think it’s the book’s fault.

I have read it 1/2 way. It is a great book.

Half of it is about channelling experiences of others though. I do not want to read that half yet as I do not want my own experiences to be influenced by that of others.

Anyway, my only interest is to channel one of my own guides for my personal development.

I’ve read the book last year and am currently reading it again with the intent to follow through with the whole process. I wasn’t ready the first time as a whole lot of other spiritual development was taking place. Over the past few months the book as been grabbing my attention each time I walk past it so I’m taking that as my cue to finish what I started. I’ve also got the audio course that goes along with it (both were sold as a bundle at my local crystal shop). I fired up the audio today but ran out of time to take the first steps.
    I have to say, I’m pretty excited to get back into it. Reaching the levels of conciousness they speak about has become a lot easier for me in recent times due to the wonderful help of the Silva Method. For me personally, utilising several tools to obtain certain levels of conciousness has been a necessity. Not one tool or form of meditation is right for everyone. For me it took a while to find what works and to keep the momentum going.
    Anyway, back to the book. Their writing is just plain sincere and easy to follow. When I read this book, I feel the energy in me shift, like reading a course in miracles. It’s hard to put down sometimes.

I’d love to hear about your experiences with this book and your opening to channel. It excites me to know there’s someone else on a similar journey to me right now.

Cheers

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to site top